Friday, July 2, 2010

Packing

Well today has consisted of yet more packing, the girls have been great and have been very helpful. Our house is starting to look very empty and bare, I hate when I have to take apart a room and only leave the bare essentials. I did manage to snap a few pics of the master bedroom before I packed away all of the accessories and I will post the pics when the other half gets home to show me how to get them off the camera. It was not quite finished as we never got the mirror hung but it will give you a general idea of the look I was going for.

Our poor pooch doesn't know what to do with herself she has been moping around the house all day trying to stay out of the way and giving us a stern talking to when she didn't like something we where doing ie packing the boxes.


















This is Shiloh trying to get our attention she went around collecting all the socks and then wants us to chase her to get them back.

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment