Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Say A Prayer

This is just a short post today to ask all of you out in blog land to say a prayer for the people in Queensland who have lost everything in devastating floods. I was talking to my Dad last night and he was telling how bad it is. I went here this morning and was shocked to see just how much damage they have sustained.

I think this photo sums up what Australians are all about

Image courtesy of The courier Mail

















If you could also share a prayer for the people in Lake Clifton Western Australia as they are battling a bush fire that was started by an arsonist.  I believe from the news reports that four homes have already been destroyed.

I find myself sitting here being very thankful that I am only facing a day of snow.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment