Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Hi all I hope you had a safe and happy New Year.  Wow I can't believe that 2013 is here all ready.  Looking back at 2012 it wasn't the best year for us, we certainly had a lot of ups and downs and to be honest I'm thankful that it's over.

2013 A new year and new look at life.

My resolutions for this year:

Be healthy and lose weight Jillian Michaels here I come....


























Finish our renovations


















Complete at least one project a week if not more.
Become a better blogger and learn more about the blog platforms.
Take a photography course and generally just improve myself.

What have you resolved to do in the New Year?

Have a great day.




1 comment:

  1. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

    Xbox One Games | Xbox One Gamestop

    ReplyDelete