Friday, September 3, 2010

Modern Country

I have to say that one of my favourite design styles is Modern Country, I love the casual but slightly refined take on country interiors. I am not one for lots of clutter so modern country lets me still have some of my favourite pieces on display without it being over the top. To mix a modern square line sofa with a distressed coffee table and big comfy chair really appeals to me.

Source House and Home





















Source Elle Decor


















Source Decorpad






















Source Elle Decor


















Source Country Living Magazine




















Source Metropolitan Home


















Source Elle Decor


















Source Elle Decor:  I love the pairing of the Modern Table and Country Chairs

















Source House and Home






















Source Elle Decor: I would die to have kitchen like this.


























Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment