Monday, July 5, 2010

Before and After



Today has been pretty boring although I did manage to get the pics off the camera so I thought I would share with you my little bench makeover.  I did forget to take a before pic so I searched the net and found a picture of a bench that looks almost identical to what mine looked like, even down to the horrible fabric.

BEFORE
































AFTER

















It's amazing what a little sanding, a can of high gloss black spray paint and some faux fur can do. I wanted to add something a little different to our master bedroom so this bench now ties in very nicely with the zebra print boxes that sit on top of the armoire.

Let me know what you think.

Nikki

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I'm a big fan of zebra & have 2 zebra ottomans in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! Very inspiring. Thanks for the post!!

    ReplyDelete