Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mighty Mouse

I know you are all probably sick of hearing about the packing but that has been all my week has consisted of. I have to say a huge thank you to my youngest daughter who for the last two days has been an absolute Trojan, I have told her that her new nick name is "Mighty Mouse".

Let me explain.... when we rented this house it came fully furnished and as we purchased our own furniture we moved the landlord's down to the basement, well it is open house here on Tuesday at 6pm so all of our furniture had to go down to the basement and the landlord's brought back up and put where it belongs. Mighty Mouse has over the last two days helped me carry huge sofa's, coffee tables, buffets and numerous other items up and down two flights of stairs. We have had a few hysterical moments one being when my two daughter's decided to get into an argument over the dog while I was left wedged half way up the stairs with a sofa, at this point I just wanted to cry.

I don't know where she gets all of her strength, Mighty Mouse is 5ft 2in and weighs in at around 110lbs.  I woke up this morning and could just about move, she on the other hand was bright and bubbly and hounding  me to hurry up and get ready so that we could finish moving the furniture.

So again a big THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!


Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment