Wednesday, May 26, 2010

First time blogger

Hi everyone this is a first for me, I have been reading other peoples blogs and thought it might be fun to have one of my own. I am in interior decorator but at the moment I am unable to work due to the immigration process in Canada. I am keeping myself busy by slowly decorating the rooms in our rental property, as I finish each room I will post a before and after shot. I love everything to do with decorating and at the moment I am hooked on the shabby chic look which is a huge leap from the modern contemporary house we had before.

Below are some pics of our old house.







I am looking at reinventing old pieces of furniture and will keep you up to date with my progress.

Anyway I won't bore you too much today hopefully I will have some pics of my first piece's for A Second Look.

Thanks for Reading.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful and remarkable web page, I am very impressed and find myself wanting more from this fresh and new exciting blog. Looking forward to more posts and new ideas.
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIIIII MUMMY:) I <3 YOU xx

    By the way i love your interior designing of my old room i miss it:(, can we buy it back? lol

    love
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete