Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Home Office

As we are on the move again I have been looking at some of my old photo's for inspiration for the home office. I have no idea what size or shape our new office will be but I do know that it has to change from what we have now. My other half gets all of his work via computer at home and I have two monitors on the go a left over from our furniture store but when I look at the office's you see in the magazines you never see a desktop computer they always have a laptop or a Mac. I have harassed my other half to no end about all the wires required to keep our home network going, to be told there is nothing he can do. Do anyone else in blog land have the same problem or do you all have laptops? My dream computer would be a Mac but that is certainly a few years away and who knows what will be available by then, anyway these are my inspiration!
Image source Simply Seleta                                                                                          

Image source Cheyenne Millworks

















Image source Domino Magazine












Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment