Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cricut

Hi all, I hope you are having a great weekend. Mine has been very busy as the girls have a four day break and we have been making the most of it. By this I mean we have been shopping, shopping and more shopping.... Friday was spent getting Taylor's graduation dress which looks absolutely gorgeous on her....Saturday was spent doing the rounds of Garage sales and thrift stores where I picked up some goodies that I will post about later, but as the title implies I'm now the proud owner of a Cricut Expression Machine.

I have been after one for ages and as a belated birthday and mothers day gift Mr ASL told me to go and buy one today. So I did and I can't wait to try her out.

Here she is:



























Hopefully I will be posting some projects soon that's if I ever get through the instruction manual. Wish me luck and if anyone would like to recommend the best cartridges I would really appreciate it.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment