Saturday, October 30, 2010

Good News and a Sad Day

To start with the good news. As you are aware from my last post the house we have rented is terrible and we have been looking around for a new place to rent. The agent who rented us the house came out on Thursday to do the first inspection and was disgusted with what we showed her. They have managed to find us a new rental property that is absolutely gorgeous and we can move in next weekend.....yeah!!!!!!! No more spiders!!!!!

As you can tell I am really excited, I will post pics of the new house as soon as we have moved in. The sad part of our day was saying goodbye to my Dad today as he was flying home, I don't think my youngest has stopped crying yet....:( I tried my hardest not to cry but there we where all four of us just a blubbering at the airport. It has been great having Dad with us for the last month and I really would love for him to come live with us here but my sister and her kids are still in Australia as well as my son and his fiance and my granddaughter Ruby who I will post about later as she is just the cutest...

I thought I would share with you some of the pics from Dads holiday, hope you enjoy the beautiful scenery.



















Me























Dad and I
























Dad and the Girls




Dad






































Mr A Second Look and Dad

































Sorry I know this post is picture heavy but I just wanted Dad to know how much we love him and will miss him.

Have a great weekend.








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment