Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ruby

As promised yesterday here are some photo's of my gorgeous granddaughter Ruby and her mum and dad. I have never held or cuddled Ruby as she was born after we left Australia, we do talk to her all the time on skype but she probably thinks we are these strange people in the computer.

We all had a good laugh the other day because Natalie (Ruby's Mum) told us that Ruby probably thinks the computer is eating family members as Great Granddad (my dad) was now in the computer being that he was here with us. Ruby's Dad has also been eaten by the computer as he is working away on the mines so he can only talk to her via skype.

Anyway enough of my ramblings here are some cute baby pics.










































My son Patrick and Ruby























Ruby after her 1st birthday























Patrick and Natalie (Ruby's Mum and Dad)





















Can't you tell I'm the proud Nannie......:)




Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. aweeeee and im a proud auntie :) this is cute mum :)

    ReplyDelete