Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thrift Store Finds

I know I haven't posted anything in a while but how many of you out there have all the ideas floating around in your head but you sit down to write about them ....nothing! I believe it's called writers block but I am by no means a writer so I am going to call it blogger block.

I thought I would share with you today one of my favourite thrift store finds. I've found this wonderful little second hand store that's  a 30 minute driver from where we live. They are reasonably prices and have some unusual pieces. I went for a snoop last Friday and was overjoyed to find these:



























































As soon as I saw them I knew they where coming home with me, I picked up all three for $25.  I am now on the hunt for nice new frames for them. Once finished they will be going in the office.

What is your favourite thrift store find?

Have a great weekend.






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment