Thursday, November 25, 2010

Ice and Snow

In yesterday's post I mentioned that we had our first snowfall of the season and I was glad that it didn't stick around, well after having to drive to pick the girls up from school yesterday afternoon on roads covered in black ice I wish the snow had stuck. I am definitely not cut out for driving in those conditions, the only saving grace was that everybody else on the road was only doing between 30-40kmh just like me. We don't get snow where I'm from in Australia so even though I have been driving for more than 20 years my expertise does not extend to black ice, give me torrential rain, thunderstorms or 40 degree heat and I'm good but yesterday was certainly a first and not something I want to do again anytime soon.

Here are a few pictures of what we woke up to this morning.



















Has anyone out there had fun driving in the snow?





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Morning sis,just thought i would have a look at your snow pictures after the week i've had with the bush fire, i like your pics better...love ya

    ReplyDelete