Monday, August 15, 2011

Kitchen Inspiration

As the kitchen in the new house needs to be renovated here are a few images that I have been drooling over looking at. I am hoping to combine things I like from each of them into one beautiful kitchen.
























White cabinets grey counters source unknown


This is love Source Alice Lane

Loving the white cabinets and dark floors source style at home

This is more the look I am going for source Decorpad

Source Unknown

Source Decorpad





I must apologise for not knowing all the sources for the images if anyone can help I will update.


Have a great day.






























































Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. We have such similar tastes, I have most of these pics in my inspiration file as well. I love the lights in that first image & really love pic no3. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete