Saturday, August 13, 2011

We Bought A House

"Ever dream of buying a house gutting it and rebuilding so its perfectly you, well I'm doing just that! I bought a house, I'm renovating room by room making the most of every dollar".

Ok for those of you out there who are Sarah Richardson fans you will know I have just stolen her opening lines from Sarah's house but I thought it fitting.

Yep we bought a house!!!!!

We are gutting it room by room,

and hopefully it will be the home we want.

The only difference between Sarah's house and our house........ is the budget. We don't have over $100,000 to do the renovating, we have a mere $21,000.

So stick with me and I will share with you our renovation.

The House:
















Not exactly my dream home but I have a vision, I just hope I can pull it all together on budget.











Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment