Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mood Board

Well this has taken me the best part of yesterday and today to put together a mood board for Taylor's bedroom, I am normally pretty good with computers but this was a challenge.
Tays Mood Board

If there is anyone out there that knows of an easier way to get a word document into a blog please leave me a comment and let me know.

Now to explain the mood board, I have painted the room in Benjamin Moore Cloud White with a feature wall behind the bed being Canadian Sky by ICI. The bedding is very similar to the one pictured and I am on the hunt for the fabric for the drapes. The desk is shabby chic in antique white which will match with the headboard.

Almost forgot to mention the wall decal which will be put on the feature wall behind the bed just to give the room a little more interest.

Once the room is complete I will post some pictures and you can let me know what you think.

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment