Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Not Enough Time

I love to sit and read all the blogs that I follow but lately there just hasn't been enough time.  We are on the move again so my day has consisted of dragging out the packing boxes and tissue paper and starting to pack up all of  my prized possessions, which are now considerably more than when we arrived here.  Much to my husband disgust I discovered Homesense!  I should have known not to paint the bedrooms I'm almost complete with the makeovers and now there is no point in adding the final touches so I'm afraid there will be no pics to post.

The decision to move means I now have a garage full of furniture ready to be painted but do not have the time to do it.  I am trying to convince my other half that we should ship it with us but he wants me to sell it.  Maybe if I can get most of the packing done this week I can concentrate on painting.

The one positive to moving is I can reinvent yet another house, the picture below is the look I would love in the new house but my other half is taking some convincing let me know what you think.  I love the white with the dark woods I think it takes shabby chic to a whole new level.





















 















Images thanks to Apartment Therapy.

Nikki


No comments:

Post a Comment